What is Microblading?
Microblading is an intricate art, to say the least. This is an act where organic pigments are deposited below the skin, by creating fine blade-like “hair” in the brow region, artificially, and then filling it with pigment.
Who is Microblading for?
- If you have sparse eyebrows
- If you have got any scars in your eyebrows
- If you accidentally got your eyebrows over plucked
- If your eyebrows does not have sufficient hair or if the hairs of your eyebrows have stopped growing
- If your eyebrows are unsymmetrical
- If you are tired of drawing your eyebrows on daily basis with pencils
- If you have desire of having lush and perfectly shaped eyebrows
How long does Microblading last?
The durability of microblade pigment under the skin is around one to two years, depending on each client. After this time, a touch up can be done to refresh the color and the shape of the eyebrows. We should also take into consideration of these factors, which can affect how long the microblading permanent makeup last.